We are recruiting
Carers Trust Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service is the leading provider of care support in the Enfield area and demand for our service is growing. We particularly need Care Support Workers to provide help to people in their own homes. This is a rewarding role that daily improves the quality of people’s lives. Our reputation, founded on a 32-year track record as a charity, depends on the quality of our excellent team of workers, so we provide employment conditions that are second to none. We believe strongly in the importance of spending time with our clients, so all our appointments are at least 1 hour long.
- Comprehensive, paid-for induction.
- Training sessions and attendance are paid for.
- Attendance at staff meetings, supervision sessions and annual appraisals are paid for.
- 25 days annual leave, pro rata.
- DBS fees are paid for.
- First aid kit, shoe covers, anti-bacterial hand gel, personal alarm/torch andcircuit breaker provided free of charge.
- Access to 24-hour management back up.
- A direct link in to our management board via a Care Support Worker Representative.
- Payment for a job cancelled within 24 hours’ notice if a replacement job cannot be found.
We aim to be as flexible as possible as an employer. Our services are offered 24/7 which means our workers can often fit their work around their other commitments.
Many of our workers are long-standing members of our team and have developed a wide range of skills during their time with us. Working for us you will have the opportunity to learn and will be encouraged to study for NVQ level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care.
We consider all applicants whether or not you already have experience of working in a caring role.
To find out more please read the Care Support Worker Job Description
Once complete, please return it to us via:
- Email to email@example.com or
- Post to Carers Trust, Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service. Community House 311 Fore Street Edmonton N9 0PZ or
- Completing the Contact Form and attaching the completed application form with it.