We are recruiting
Carers¬† Trust¬† Lea¬† Valley¬† Crossroads¬† Care¬† Service¬† is¬† the¬† leading¬† provider¬† of¬† care¬† support¬† in¬† the¬† Enfield¬† area and¬†demand¬† for¬† our¬† service¬† is¬† growing.¬† We¬† particularly¬† need¬† Care¬† Support¬† Workers to¬† provide¬† help¬† to¬† people¬† in¬† their¬† own¬† homes.¬† This¬† is¬† a¬† rewarding¬† role¬† that¬† daily¬† improves¬† the¬† quality¬† of¬† people‚Äôs¬† lives.¬† Our¬† reputation,¬† founded¬† on¬† a¬† 32-year¬† track¬† record¬† as¬† a¬† charity,¬† depends¬† on¬† the¬† quality¬† of ¬†our¬† excellent¬† team¬† of¬† workers,¬† so¬† we¬† provide¬† employment¬† conditions¬† that¬† are¬† second¬† to none.¬†We believe strongly in the importance of spending time with our clients, so all our appointments are at least 1 hour long.
- Comprehensive, paid-for induction.
- Training sessions and attendance are paid for.
- Attendance at staff meetings, supervision sessions and annual appraisals are paid for.
- 25 days annual leave, pro rata.
- DBS fees are paid for.
- First aid kit, shoe covers, anti-bacterial hand gel, personal alarm/torch andcircuit breaker provided free of charge.
- Access to 24-hour management back up.
- A direct link in to our management board via a Care Support Worker Representative.
- ¬†Payment for a job cancelled within 24 hours’ notice if a replacement job cannot be found.
We aim to be as flexible as possible as an employer. Our services are offered 24/7 which means our workers can often fit their work around their other commitments.
Many of our workers are long-standing members of our team and have developed a wide range of skills during their time with us. Working for us you will have the opportunity to learn and will be encouraged to study for NVQ level 2 & 3 in¬†Health and Social Care.
We¬†consider all applicants whether or not you already have experience of working¬†in a caring role.
To find out more please read the¬†Care Support Worker Job Description
Once complete, please return it to us via:
- Email to¬†firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Post to Carers Trust, Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service. Community House 311 Fore Street Edmonton N9 0PZ or
- Completing the Contact Form¬†and attaching the completed application form with it.