Carers who need respite care are advised to request a Carers Assessment of your needs –

Crossroads Lea Valley Branding message #005

Image of Respite group

Do you need respite care so you can have a life outside of caring?

If this is you and you have not requested a carers assessment please think about getting one done today!


Carers have a right to have their needs assessed in their own rights not just the needs of the person they care for. By getting a carers assessment  may mean that there will be help, practical, emotional and possibly financial to help you as a carer continue to care.

Who to Contact?

If there is a social worker involved in looking after your cared for then talk to them or contact Enfield Social Services either via their website, phone or in person.


Get in touch with Enfield Carers Center, Britania House, 137-143 Baker Street, Enfield EN1 3JL 020 83663677 who will be able to advise and in some cases assist in getting you a Carers Assessment.