Welcome to Carers Trust Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service
Carers Trust Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service (formally known as Crossroads Care Enfield) is a non-profit charity organisation.
Our Offer To You
Since 1986 our charity has been delivering practical support in carers’ homes within Enfield and the surrounding areas.
We work closely with unpaid carers and those they care for, providing the carer support and respite. We work hard to ensure that every carer is recognized, supported and offered services that help them maintain their own health and well-being.
We offer carers peace of mind.
Who Do We Support?
We have experienced and trained Care Support Workers who work with children with special needs and adults with disabilities. We support full time unpaid carers with respite giving them time to complete personal errands, going to work or time to relax and recharge their batteries.
Delivering an excellent service means being able to go the extra mile for clients.
- Respite for unpaid carers
- Planning visits, outings and trips and escorting to appointments and classes
- Social visits and companionship
- Supporting mobility
- Help around the home such as meal preparation and light housework
- Sleeping and disturbed night care
- End of life care
- Helping with personal care including washing, dressing and continence
- Supporting those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Transition Project (Supporting parents/carers of young adults aged 16-25 with additional needs.)
Our Care Support Workers (CSW) are all fully vetted and trained to deliver a high quality service.
If you have any questions please contact us for more information, either by calling 0208 373 6210 or send us an email.
“Nothing could be done better, the whole package is excellent. I was explained everything in detail and am pleased with the whole service. My father is left with an excellent care support worker who treats him with utmost respect and is looked after so well.”